With Mobile Check Deposit, you can deposit checks directly from your smart phone. Simply call your nearest Peoples Bank and speak to a new account representative to request this free service and, upon approval, it will be added to your existing Mobile app (just be sure you have the latest version of our Peoples Bank app).
If you don’t have the app yet (haven’t activated online banking for you mobile device), just access online banking on you P.C. and select “Options” and then “Mobile Settings” and then check mark the “Enable web access for your mobile device”.
*Message and data rates may apply.
Remember, with Mobile Banking you can also check your balance(s), transfer funds, find a branch or ATM, and even pay your bills.
Mobile Check Deposit
Account Eligibility Requirements:
• Account open for minimum of 30 days
• No overdraft items for past 30 days
System and application requirements:
• iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later
Mobile Deposit Tips:
• Endorse the back of the check “For deposit only" and sign
• You will receive a confirmation on your phone that your deposit is being processed
• Securely store the check until you see the deposit appear in your account and then destroy the check you are depositing
• Each check you are depositing must be created as a separate deposit
Check Image Tips:
• Take photo against a background with a strong contrast between the check and the surrounding area
• Position the camera directly above the check so there is no angle
• Move any objects that would show in the picture with the check
• Make sure the picture contains all four corners of the check, is well lit and in focus
• The check must contain a readable; check number, payee name and endorsement
• The check must contain a readable MICR line at the bottom of the check
• The numeric amount of the check, and the written legal amount of the check must be clearly readable
• The check must be drawn on a financial institution located within the United States
• $2,000 daily deposit limit
• $4,000 monthly deposit limit
• 30 items daily deposit limit
• 30 items monthly deposit limit
• For deposits received and accepted before 6:00 pm Central Time on a business day that we are open, we will consider that day to be the day of your deposit.
Funds from your deposit generally will be available to you on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit.